Recovery Month Twitter Chat - May 30th, 1:00 p.m. EDT
On May 30th from 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. EDT, Recovery Month is hosting a Twitter chat - “Partnerships and Collaboration: Recovery Services, Systems, and Support.” - to help spread the word that prevention works, treatment is effective, and people can and do recover. The May #RecoveryChat will be co-hosted by Paolo Del Vecchio, Acting Director, Center for Mental Health Services (CMHS) and Catherine Nugent, LCPC, Senior Public Health Analyst, CMHS. Our co-hosts will answer questions and share their expertise about recovery-oriented services and support for people in or seeking recovery. They also will address how people in recovery and their families can work together to guide the behavioral health system across the United States.
Join the Twitter chat by asking questions and contributing to the dialogue by using the designated hashtag #RecoveryChat to track and signify your participation in the conversation. We encourage you to share any insights or experiences you have that relate to recovery support.
If you are not available for the chat, tweet your questions to @RecoveryMonth in advance, using the hashtag #RecoveryChat. Also, if you aren’t on Twitter, but would like to participate, post your questions or thoughts on the Recovery Month Facebook Page or send questions in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are new to Twitter chats, you can use the following steps to sign up and participate.
• Create a Twitter account at Twitter.com.
• Search for the @RecoveryMonth Twitter page and click follow.
• Sign in to your Twitter account on Wednesday, May 30th at 1:00 p.m. EDT and search #RecoveryChat in Twitter’s search bar.
• Save the #RecoveryChat search term to follow the ongoing dialogue.
• To signify your participation in the Twitter chat, tweet your comment or question and include the hashtag #RecoveryChat. Then click refresh to view your tweet.
Keywords: Recovery Month, Twitter Chat, May 30, 1 PM, EDT